Monday, June 4, 2012

Happy Monday!

(Or is it) if you are starting a work week? I have added another page to this blog, where I hope to answer some commonly asked questions about Zahoomi. I hope that this will help you when you set up your shop and simplify things. As always you can always email me with any questions at contact@zahoomi.com.

We will be coming out with our first discussion session on the blog. This will be about the importance of good photos for your products. There will be a series of articles and I am hoping lots of you will comment and tell us your take on this subject! If there is any particular topic you would like discussed here please let me know and I will add it to my list.

I'm going to leave you with some nice red earrings to check out!






No comments:

Post a Comment